

.jpg)

After our long 10 hour drive to Sacramento we started our adventure. We got to go to a beautiful waterfall. Gabby got to enjoy playing in the water at many of our stops on our to the base of the waterfall. We were able to tour old scaramento and go on a train ride which Gabby thought was fun. We all had a good time, even stepped out of our comfort zone and tried sushi. Not my favorite, but the parents didn't seem to mind that much. As for me I think I will stick to cooked food, but I tried it. On our way home we got to see virgina city and watch a gun fight. Overall we had a great trip and even Gabby made it that long ride without much of a fuss. As long as grandma was there to buy her slurppies.
No comments:
Post a Comment